St. Christopher the Martyr Catholic Church
|309 Manson Avenue, Metairie, Louisiana 70001
Safe Environment for Volunteers
created a Safe Environment Program for employees and volunteers who work within the Archdiocese.
Safe Environment training and background check must be repeated every three years. Thank you!
Any employee or volunteer who has ongoing, unsupervised contact with minors or anyone
who attends an overnight event with minors must complete the following steps:
1. Attend Safe Environment training per the calendar at
https://www.arch-no.org/safe_environment. No preregistration is necessary. Just show
up and sign in with your name and the name of your parish/school when you arrive. Please
be sure to check the calendar the day of the training for any changes.
2. Background check handled through St. Christopher Church or School.
3. Contact St. Christopher Church/School for information regarding Austin Computing
Austin Computing Instructions for Applicants:
1. Check with St. Christopher Church/School before registering on Austin Computing.
2. All sections of the form must be completed in order for a background check to be
3. Austin Computing Log-in: www.eappsdb.com/no
Praesidium Ministry Summary
Praesidium Parent Summary
Safe Environment Questions and Answers
Chart of Documents and Requirements
Record of Classes Taught 2014-2015
Parent Refusal Form 2014-2015